Monday 4 April 2016

Nigerian Blogger, Misspetite Welcomes baby Girl ( Pregnacy Shots And New Baby)

 
According to her, I am a MOTHER ..Yes! Emeh Achanga is a mother of a beautiful baby girl named Jasmine,Oluwapelumi Atabong Obadele .
 
I welcomed her yesterday April 3rd .Quite unexpected .
 
In my usual style,I was going to write a diary,share with you how it happened (Yes,I haven't forgotten how I said I didn't believe in love,marriage and all)That was just a year ago .Well,life throws you surprises and in learnt to never say never ..
 
But now,I have decided to first share the pics of my baby,my impromptu pregnancy shoot out together by an amazing friend at 8 months 2 weeks pregnant ..
I can't explain how overjoyed I am.. I now understand why they say motherhood is the greatest feeling in the world For the first time ,I felt so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin .My baby was so good to me .How i carried on blogging non stop is still a mystery .I'm blessed..
 
And no,I'm not a babymama.(Not like there is anything wrong with that)I have learnt not to judge anyone...
 
Please,I am currently in the hospital,  fatigued and in pain .Yes,then price of motherhood ,but I have unimaginable passion for this blog and you all.
 
I promise to write a diary detailing my experience with you all soonest..

EMEH Achanga  
Credit
Photography-@haykinsphotography
Concept/styled by -@officialzinnia
Special thanks to @krystnenem
Makeup-@jbeautypro
Location -Le Paris Continental Hotel, Lekki Phase 1

No comments:

Post a Comment