Tuesday 1 August 2017

Actress Ulasi Joy Uche Featured With Ekpo Godwin Owoicho, Mike Ezuruonye, Ochola Baby And Tonto Dike In New Movie


Some of Nollywood’s finest like Ulasi Joy , Tonto Dike,Mike Ezuruonye, Uche Jumbo, and Ruth Kadiri  and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘FEELING ON TOP’

Produced by MUSAH ABDULWAHAB, written and directed by DICK ONYEKWERE  AKWARI, FEELING ON TOP, is currently in its production stages.

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life, people leaving their homes, going to a different land in search of greener pastures. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.




 Image result for ULASI JOY UCHE AND AKWARI ONYEKWERE DICK and others stars in ‘FEELING ON TOP
“I feel honored having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe FEELING ON TOP will stand out,” MUSAH ABDULWAHAB who is the producer stated.

FEELING ON TOP, as told by the director, DICK ONYEKWERE AKWARI is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said JOY.

The DOP (director of Photograph )  is none other than the magic finger himself, JAMES ONYEKWERE...WHAT OUT FOR THIS MOVIE


No comments:

Post a Comment