Saturday 21 April 2018

Actress Elechi Respect Features With Genevieve,Omoni Oboli,Ruth Kadiri In New Movie





 Some of Nollywood’s finest like Elechi Respect,Genevieve Nnaji,Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen, Omoni Oboli, Chika Ike,Oge Okooye And Ruth Kadiri and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘SAVE ALIVE’


Produced by AIGBEDE COURAGE, written and directed by JAMES MARTIN ANYEBE, SAVING ALIVE, is currently in its production stages.

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life, people leaving their homes, going to a different land in search of greener pastures. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.

Image result for Elechi Respect,Genevieve Nnaji,Nwalozie Ifeoma Helen, Omoni Oboli, Chika Ike,Oge Okooye And Ruth Kadiri
“I feel honored having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe SAVING ALIVE will stand out,” AIGBEDE COURAGE who is the producer stated.
SAVING GRACE, as told by the director, JAMES MARTIN ANYEBE is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet, On the contrary I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool for any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said NWALOZIE IFEOMA HELEN.

"This is not new to me, i have been involved in movie production for over a decade now, though i keep going and coming as I also try to expand my other businesses which is also a good brand for the Nollywood movie uindustry" said Elechi Respect, who acts some times, produces movie and other contents, owns clothing lines, boutiques  and also handle some movie production departments like costuming and special props like providing exotic cars and beautiful homes for movie  commercial filming. 

The DOP (director of Photograph ) is none other than the magic finger himself, Onyekwere Dick Akwari.......
This movie is a film to watch.....DON'T MISS IT

No comments:

Post a Comment