Friday 6 March 2020

Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel,Nduka Ogechi Faustina Featured In Orji Uchechukwu Charles Movie




Some of Nollywood’s finest like ACTOR MIKE EZURUONYE FEAUTURED WITH NWOKOCHA EBERECHI SAMUELL,NDUKA OGECHI FAUSTINA ,OMOTOLA JALADE AND TONTO DIKE and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘NO TURNING POINT’ Produced by ORJI UCHECHUKWU CHARLES, written and directed by DICK ONYEKWERE. 


NO TURNING POINT , is currently in its production stages.

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life,of how people from poor homes struggle to make it in life. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.

Image result for NWOKOCHA EBERECHI SAMUEL AND NDUKA OGECHI FAUSTINA and others stars in ‘NO TURNING POINT’



 

“I feel honored having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe NO TURNING POINT will stand out,” UCHE ORJI who is the producer stated.

NO TURNING POINT, as told by the director, ONYEKWERE DICK, is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception 
towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said NWOKOCHA EBERE SAMUEL who is one of the major cast in this movie.

The DOP (director of Photograph ) is none other than the magic finger himself, JAMES ONYEKWERE...

WATCH OUT FOR THIS MOVIE..........NO TURNING POINT

No comments:

Post a Comment