Friday 24 March 2017

Fashakin Oluwatosin Omolara Featured With Genevieve,, Mercy Johnson, Tyoasue Mgbatema And Others

 
 
 Some of Nollywood’s finest, Fashakin Oluwatosin Omolara, Mercy Johnson, Belinda Effah,Genevieve Nnaji, Nkem Owo,Tyoasue Mgbeteman Patience, Oge Okoye and Michael 
 
 Ezuronye  and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘COMING FROM ACCRA’
Produced, written and directed by YERIMA JABANI GADZAMA, Coming From Accra, is currently in its production stages.

 
 
 
 
“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life, people leaving their homes, going to a different land in search of greener pastures. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.




Image result for Fashakin Oluwatosin Omolara, Tyoasue Mgbeteman Patience and others star in ‘COMING FROM ACCRA’
“I feel honoured having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe Coming  From Accra will stand out,” Fashakin Oluwatosin Omolara stated.

Coming From Accra, as told by the director, is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

The movie parades a stellar cast that includes star actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie, Oluwatosin, Tyoasue Mgbeteman Patience, Daniel Lloyd, Ghanaian actor, James Gardner, Peggy Ovire, Belinda Effah, Seun Akindele, Ebelle Okaro,Genevieve Nnaji, Nkem Owo, Tunde Owokoniran, and Ifeanyi Kalu, amongst others.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actor and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said Oluwatosin.

No comments:

Post a Comment