Friday 24 March 2017

Nollywood Producer Yerima Jabani Gadzama Sets Date For His House Opening Party

One of the most Popular Nollywood movie producer  YERIMA JABANI GADZAMA has just completed his new house in his home towm Lassa, in Askira/Uba L.G.A  of Borno State.

He has been working round the clock for the past few weeks to open his new mansion this coming summer. For those who don’t know him, lets quickly tell you that Yerima is one of the serious producers in the movie industry who has produced so many movies within his short career in the movie industry.

The father of one told our reporter that “I am likely to slow down because I really want to have more time for my wife and kids. I want to have a happy home. So, I am really planning to start producing alone. I no longer act. I no longer go to locations like before because i have people working for me. All I do now is to produce, run the promo then market because i have a marketing outlet at Alaba international market Ojo, and also an outlet at Iweka road in Onisha Anambra State.

He was asked about his new house. “Its Gods doing and it is marvelous in our sight”, she explained. “Its so big that I could not believe I could build something so big and massive like that. Atimes when I get there I always ask myself is this really my house? I thank God”.

He is a movie producer and he has produced many movies. Since 2006 when he dabbled into it. I produced my first job in 2011. Its called  "FROM A DISTANCE" from 2011 to now I have about 8 movies. They are "GAME OF LOVE","TEARS FOR TOMORROW", "SECRETE OF THE HEART","THE EMPIRE", "BLEEDING SCARE" and TWO BLOOD SISTERS .I have another 2 movies still in the studio for editing,its yet to come out. 
 
 
We are still working on them.He also explained further of how interesting the joy of movie production has been and he also mentioned some big names in the industry he has worked with,. The likes of Olu Jacobs and his wife Joke Silver,Chide Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Emeka Ani, Mike Ezuruonye, Ngozi Ezonu,Jim Iyke,Rita Dominic,Desmond Elliot,Peter Edochie,Clems Omameze,Ini Edo,Nkem Owo,Kanayo O Kanayo and a host of others. 

I got into this industry through a friend of mine EMEKA IKE who is also a Nollywood veteran himself. I met him in my mothers Office in Lekki face 1   the rest is history that was where and when i joined Nollywood.







No comments:

Post a Comment