Sunday 3 January 2016

Lets Forget Don Jazzy & Olamide: Meet The Man Of The Night At The Headies (Photos)

Untitled
The controversial Headies may have come and gone but one person doesn't want you to forget,that's ace comedian Bovi..According to popular opinion,he was the man of the night(before the Donjazzy/Olamide saga took over)..His jokes were not only brilliant ,his impersonation of Denrele and Dbanj was epic..He hosted alongside ,dancer,Kaffy who also entertained with her energetic dance moves..
Today,he wrote People
don forget say Na me mc d show ! YOU MUST REMEMBER

Screenshot_6

He also continued While it gave me great pleasure to do impressions of people I admire, some people be cussing me out because I said Kanye is a former friend of Dbanj. Why are people sad?. Just coz I said it doesn't make it true. Happy new year still.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment